Supporters invited to special Woking Community Stadium Fans Forum
Cardinals Bar, Woking FC, Thursday 11th July, 7pm to 10pm.
Woking FC and the Cards Trust invite supporters to a special presentation of the detailed Woking Community Stadium design proposals.
This Fans Forum is a follow up to the last meeting in April on the Clubâ€™s vision for the new stadium. At this meeting Woking Football Club Board Directors Rosemary Johnson and Neill Morrison and Wayne Gold from GolDev Woking will be joined by specialist stadium architect Robert Kennedy from Holmes Miller, who will present the detailed stadium designs and explain how they will enable the club to transform its ambitious vision for the future into a reality.
Supporter Consultation Sessions
As well as the Fans Forum, we will also be holding special consultation session for our supporters at the Laithwaite Community Stadium around our pre-season home games against Oxford United and Wycombe Wanderers:
- Saturday 13 July, 12pm to 8pm - Woking vs Oxford United. KO 3pm
- Tuesday 16 July, 6pm to 10pm - Woking vs Wycombe Wanderers KO 7.45pm
We are also holding a series of public consultation sessions on the Woking Community Stadium project, which will be held on the following dates:
- Friday 12 July, 2pm to 8pm at the Laithwaite Community Stadium
- Saturday 13 July, 10am to 12pm at the Laithwaite Community Stadium
- Tuesday 16 July, 2pm to 6pm at the Laithwaite Community Stadium
- Thursday 18 July, 4pm to 8pm at Mayford Village Hall, Saunders Lane, Woking, GU22 0NN
We want to deliver an exciting, modern new stadium that will benefit our club, our supporters and the whole community and all supporters are welcome to attend any of these consultation
events. We hope you can join us.
Updated information about the proposals and an online survey where people can provide feedback will be available online from Friday 12 July at the project website www.wokingcommunitystadium.co.uk
For more information on Woking Community Stadium email
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 038 5850.