Map of the Laithwaite Community Stadium
Woking Football Club expects the highest standard of behaviour from both home and away supporters. The Club will not tolerate behaviour from either home or away supporters that compromises the reputation of the club at home games, away games or while travelling to and from games.
At home games, supporters may be subject to ejection from the Laithwaite Community Stadium where they fail to comply with ground regulations and/or Club rules or to instructions by a Club steward, Club official or a Police officer.
Supporters will be asked to change their behaviour and are expected to immediately change which will reduce the need for an ejection from the stadium. Should supporters persist or continue to contravention regulations this will lead to ejection from the stadium. Some offences will be subject to an instant ejection from the stadium.
In addition to ejection from the Laithwaite Community Stadium, supporters may be subject to a Club ban.
- Persistent smoking or use of e-cigarettes within no smoking areas - 1 month
- Use of foul and abusive language - 1 month
- Persistent standing during the game - 1 month
- Foul and abusive language or threatening behaviour towards Club Stewards, Club Officials and Police Officers - 2 months
- Foul and abusive language or threatening behaviour towards other supporters - 2 months
- Pitch incursion - 1 Year
- Drinking in view of the pitch - 6 months
- Possession or use of smoke bombs, flares or fireworks - Lifetime ban
The above list is not exhaustive and other offences will be dealt with depending on the severity of the incident. Each Club ban will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis. Where incidents include criminal offences, the matter will also be referred to the Police for further action.
The Club reserves the right to increase or decrease any period of a Club ban to that listed above. The Club reserves its rights to notify the Police authorities and football governing bodies of incidents.
No refund of any ticket money paid to the Club will be made during a period of a Club ban and Season Tickets will be not be valid during the ban and are not transferable or refundable.
Woking Football Club will inform individuals of the Club ban in writing to the last known address detailed on the Club's database or any confirmed address provided by the supporter at the time of the incident. The letter will confirm the length of the Club ban and the offence for which the ban has been imposed.
Appeals if applicable from individuals regarding a Club ban must be made in writing to the Safety Officer named in banning letter within 14 days of the date on the Club banning letter. Appeal must include reasons why the individual deems the ban to be inappropriate. Individuals will be written to following an appeal with the final decision.
A Club ban is not only applicable for football matches at the Laithwaite Community Stadium but any other event held at the stadium and includes car park areas.
Full ticketing terms and conditions can be found here.
- The Club management reserve the right of admission to the ground. On no account will admission be granted to a person who is subject of a current Exclusion Order.
- All matches will be played in accordance with the Rules and Regulations of the Football Association and the Football Conference and the Law of the Game.
- Play cannot be guaranteed to take place on any particular day or at any particular time and the Club management reserves the right to change the advertised fixtures without notice and liability.
- In the event of the match being postponed or abandoned, any refund of the admission charge will be at the sole discretion of the Club management. Details of which are obtainable from the Club Ticket Office. Persons entering the Ground are advised to retain their ticket stub as this may be required to be produced at a later date.
- The Club management reserves the right to refuse admission to the Ground to, or to eject from the Ground, any person who refuses to be searched by a steward, servant or agent of the Club or any Police Officer.
- No live animal may be brought into the Ground with the exception of registered guide dogs, hearing dogs and medical alert dogs. Any person bringing a live animal to the Match which is not a disability assistance dogs, will be refused entry, or may be ejected from the Ground if a person has already entered the stadium.
- Fireworks, flares, smoke canisters, laser devices, knives, bottles, glass vessels, cans, poles, Golf umbrellas, large umbrellas and other umbrellas with a pointed or extended tip of any length, and any other articles that might be used as a weapon and/or compromise public safety are not permitted within the Ground. Air horns, drums and any musical instruments of any kind are also not permitted.
- The following are arrestable offences under the Football (Offences) Act 1991:
- the throwing of any object within the Ground without lawful authority or excuse.
- the taking part in chanting of an indecent or racist nature.
- the entry onto the Play Area or any adjacent area to which spectators are not generally admitted without lawful authority or excuse.
- Additional, the use of threatening behaviour, foul or abusive language is strictly forbidden and will result in either arrest or ejection from the Ground.
- The moving from one area of the Ground to another without the permission of a Steward, Police Officer or other authorised agent of the Club is strictly forbidden.
- Persons issued with a ticket for a specific seat must occupy that seat unless instructed otherwise by a Steward or other authorised agent of the Club. PERSISTENT STANDING IN SEATED AREAS WHILST PLAY IS IN PROGRESS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND COULD RESULT IN EJECTION FROM THE GROUND WHICH MAY LEAD TO POSSIBLE FURTHER ACTION BY THE CLUB INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WITHDRAWAL OF ANY SEASON TICKET AND OTHER BENEFITS.
- The obstruction of gangways, access ways, exits and entrances, stairways and the like places is strictly forbidden, as is climbing of any structure forming part of the Ground.
SMOKING IN NO-SMOKING AREAS IS SIMILARLY STRICTLY FORBIDDEN.
- Unnecessary noise such as that from the use of radio sets and behaviour likely to cause confusion or annoyance to any person is not permitted in any part of the Ground.
- The following are arrestable offences under the Sporting Events (Control of Alcohol etc) Act 1985:
- attempting to enter the Ground or being inside the Ground whilst drunk.
- being in possession of any intoxicating liquor, or bottle, can or other portable container used for holding such liquor, when entering the Ground or in the public area of the Ground from which the event can be directly viewed.
- Any person attempting to gain admission to, or being found within, a section of the Ground designated for members only without the appropriate authorisation may be ejected from the Ground.
- With the exception of persons authorised by the Club management and press representatives, the taking of photographs or use of video equipment inside the Ground is prohibited. In addition, no recording for radio, Television or for private purposes, whether for transmission or otherwise, is permitted save without special authorisation in writing by the Club management.
- Only persons specifically authorised in writing by the Club management are permitted to offer for sale or distribute within the Ground or on Club property any newspaper, periodical, or other article.
- Any person found damaging or defacing the property of the Club will be prosecuted.
- All children under 14 must be accompanied at the Club at all times by an adult. Failure to arrive at the Club with an adult will result in the child being denied entry.
- Persons failing to comply with instructions from a Steward, Police Officer or other authorised agent of the Club will be ejected from the Ground.
- PERSONS ARE ADMITTED TO THIS GROUND SUBJECT TO THEIR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE GROUND REGULATIONS AND THE RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION AND THE FOOTBALL CONFERENCE. ENTRY TO THE GROUND SHALL CONSTITUTE UNQUALIFIED ACCEPTANCE. THE CLUB MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT FOR ITS STEWARDS, SERVANTS, AGENTS AND POLICE TO REMOVE FROM THIS GROUND ANY PERSON WHO DOES NOT COMPLY WITH ALL THESE RULES AND REGULATIONS, OR WHOSE PRESENCE WITHIN THE GROUND IS, OR COULD REASONABLY BE CONSTITUTING A SOURCE OF DANGER, NUSANCE OR ANNOYANCE TO ANY OTHER PERSON. THIS COULD LEAD TO FURTHER ACTION BY THE CLUB INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WITHDRAWAL OF ANY SEASON-TICKET AND OTHER BENEFITS.