Woking Football Club is excited to announce its Half-Season Ticket for 2023/24.
The first eligible fixture is Maidenhead on 23rd December, making the Half-Season Ticket a perfect Christmas present, and includes all remaining 2023/24 regular season Vanarama National League matches and a FREE scarf.
Half-Season Ticket Prices
• Adult: £180
• Concession (65+, Emergency Services & Military): £130
• Next Gen (17-22): £70
• Under 17 (14-16): £50
• Under 14 (13 & under): £44
The ticket represents great value for money, including eleven fixtures. Pricing is £180 for Adults (£16.36 per match), Concessions £130 (£11.82 per match), Next-Gen £70 (£6.36 per match), Under 17 £50 (£4.55 per match), and just £44 for Under 14 (£4.00 per match).
• 10% off in-store purchases of all merchandise including adidas kit and a full range of training and leisure wear (valid remainder of the season)
• Exclusive first option on seats for all home cup matches and play-off matches
• Exclusive discounts from local businesses
• FREE admission to academy home games on production of a valid Season Ticket
• Exclusive member discounts from local shops
• Discounted matchday hospitality packages (subject to availability)
• 25% off hall hire for the Cardinals' Bar, the Geoff Chapple Lounge and the Boardroom (food and beverage excluded)
Half-Season Ticket Information
When making your purchase, please use a separate email address for each person applying for a Half-Season Ticket. Common emails, however, can book multiple season tickets but will need to indicate who each attendee will be during the purchase process.
Half-Season Tickets will admit holders to all Woking FC Vanarama National League home games and give preferential treatment to purchase tickets for all-ticket matches, cup matches, play-off matches and away matches which are sold by the Club.
Those claiming a concession rate through their emergency service and military status must have current work ID when attending matches.
How to purchase
• Supporters can purchase their Half-Season Tickets on the online ticketing platform here
• By calling 01483 772 470 and selecting option one between the hours 09:30 – 16:30, Monday - Friday, excluding Bank Holidays & Matchdays
• Download an application form and bringing it to the stadium during opening hours of 09:30 – 17:00, Monday - Friday, excluding Bank Holidays)
Any queries should be directed to email@example.com.
Half-Season Tickets will not be posted to supporters and will be available for collection. Supporters will be advised when their card is ready along with their FREE scarf to collect from the Laithwaite Community Stadium.
Please click here
for more information.
Terms & Conditions
Half-Season Ticket refunds will only be granted in extenuating circumstances by the Club’s discretion. The Holder must make any requests for refunds in writing to the ticket office. No refund can be made in respect of matches not attended. Refunds for Half-Season Tickets will incur a £25 cancellation fee.
A holder can request a temporary relocation to another area of the ground or seat within reason at no additional cost. The request will have to be submitted no later than 48 hours prior to kick-off of the next match.
Outside of the free seat/area swap dates for individual matches, Half-Season Ticket Holders wishing to relocate their seat in the season will be subject to a £5 fee to replace their card.
Match & Season/Half-Tickets are subject the Club's Terms & Conditions, available here
Match & Season/Half-Tickets are subject the Club's Ground Rules & Regulations, available here
Application forms can be downloaded here