2022/23 Season Tickets
Woking Football Club is pleased to announce that Season Tickets are now on sale.
2022/23 Season Tickets include amazing benefits including discounts in the Club Shop for new adidas kit, exclusive discounts with local businesses, and greater access to exclusive Season Ticket Holder events with players and staff now that we expect to be able to reduce restrictions on player access on a moving-forward basis.
All season tickets are encouraged to be purchased via our online ticketing website. For fans without access to a computer, staff can take your order over the phone by calling 01483 772470, or in person at the Laithwaite Community Stadium reception. Phone lines and reception are open between 09:00 and 17:00, Monday - Friday, excluding bank holidays, with application forms available for collection at the ground.
Tickets will be ready for collection in July, with further details and specific times to be shared in due course.
Super Sarll’s Early Bird Prices (available until April 30th)
• Adult: £199
• Concession / OAP: £199
• Next Gen (16 - 22): £84
• Under 16: £49
Standard Early Bird Prices (available from 1st May – 15th June)
• Adult: £219
• Concession / OAP: £219
• Next Gen (16 - 22): £89
• Under 16: £49
Full Price (available 16th June - start of the season)
• Adult: £329
• Concession / OAP): £229
• Next Gen (16 - 22): £119
• Under 16: £69
Reserved Seating (in addition to the Season Ticket pricing)
• Seymours Community Stand: £59
• Directors' Stand: £79
The new prices represent a small increase on the 2021/22 season to reflect the National League returning to a traditional 24-team format (23 home matches vs 22), but remains amongst the lowest prices in the league, offering great value to watch new manager Darren Sarll's Cards.
A full season ticket when bought in the Super Sarll’s Early Bird window equates to £8.65 per game, based on a 24-team league, £3.65 for Next Gen, and £2.13 for Under 16s.
A full season ticket when bought in the Standard Early Bird window equates to £9.52 per game, based on a 24-team league, £3.87 for Next Gen, and £2.13 for Under 16s.
A full season ticket when bought after the early bird windows equates to £14.30 per game, based on a 24-team league, £9.96 for Concessions, £5.17 for Next Gen, and £3 for Under 16s.
Full terms & conditions for our 2022/23 season tickets are on our online ticketing website, with other notes and details for the tickets further down this article.
All season tickets must be paid in full within the pricing window selected to receive the preferred pricing.
• 20% off in-store purchases of all merchandise including adidas kit and a full range of training and leisure wear (valid from 1st July through to second home match of the season)
• 10% off in-store purchases of all merchandise including adidas kit and a full range of training and leisure wear (valid remainder of the season)
Other Season Ticket Holder Benefits
• Exclusive first option on seats for all home Cup matches.
• Exclusive discounts from local businesses
• FREE admission to a designated pre-season match (date and opponent TBC)
• FREE admission to academy home games on production of a valid Season Ticket
• Exclusive member discounts from local shops (list coming soon)
• Discounted matchday hospitality packages (subject to availability)
• 25% off hall hire for the Cardinals' Bar, the Geoff Chapple Lounge and the Boardroom (food and beverage excluded)
Exclusive Experiences for Under 16 Season Ticket Holders
• Exclusive pre-season meet the manager Q&A and stadium tour (member plus one adult)
• Exclusive meet the players events during the season (member plus one adult)
• Exclusive training session with the first-team at the Laithwaite Community Stadium (member plus one adult)
• Opportunity to be a ball boy/girl at a match (enter to win)
• Early access and discount to book Mascot and flag bearer experiences
• Exclusive opportunity to announce the team sheet on the tannoy at a match (enter to win)
• Exclusive opportunity to participate in half-time contests on the pitch (enter to win)
• Exclusive birthday greetings including a birthday card and a special announcement at a match
Season Ticket Information and T&Cs
When making your purchase, please use a separate email address for each person applying for a season ticket. Common emails, however, can book multiple season tickets but will need to indicate who each attendee will be during the purchase process.
Season tickets will admit holders to all Woking FC Vanarama National League home games, and give preferential treatment to purchase tickets for all-ticket matches, cup matches, play-off matches and away matches which are sold by the Club.
For season ticket holders with disabilities and/or requiring a wheelchair space that are eligible to have an accompanying carer* attend matches with them, please select accessible ticket and carer. Wheelchair spaces are limited to a total of 16 in the home sections and should be booked as soon as possible. Proof of disability must be provided prior to the 22/23 Season commencing. This can be handed in at reception, emailed to email@example.com or posted for attention of the reception & ticket office, The Laithwaite Community Stadium, Kingfield, Woking GU22 9AA.
Five-Year Season Tickets
All supporters who purchased a five-year season ticket last year will have their season ticket renewed automatically within a week of release.
Call 01483 772470 to book a reserved seat.
Fans needing assistance with booking season tickets may call the Club offices at 01483 772470 between 09:00 - 17:00 Monday-Friday excluding bank holidays.
*Disabled with appropriate benefit. (Middle rate DLA or above / Standard care of PIP or above.) Proof of which to be shown before your season ticket will be issued and please note the name of the Carer to be included on the application form if you have a designated carer. If you have multiple carers, please use your name. As in past seasons, your carer comes free.