Horsham Matchday Details
The following article is from Horsham.
With a large crowd and resulting long queues expected on Saturday, all supporters are encouraged to get to the ground by 2pm for food, drink and to save a seat/standing spot. Fans arriving any later than 2.45pm are likely to miss kick off.
To prevent overcrowding, Horsham have therefore made some alternative arrangements:
- On your right as you enter the stadium car park, you’ll find a card only fanzone serving a variety of draught beers. Open from 1pm, last orders will be 15 minutes before kick-off, before re-opening at the final whistle until 18.00. Any alcohol bought in the fanzone must be consumed there and cannot be taken into the ground.
- The main bar in the clubhouse is open, selling a full range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks but please be aware that capacity will be strictly limited, and the bar may not always be accessible
Upon arrival, supporters will be split into two groups depending on whether you bought a home or away ticket. Woking ticket holders must use the turnstile to the left of the clubhouse while home ticket holders must use the turnstiles to the right, next to the main gates. These will be clearly signposted as you arrive, while stewards will also be there to direct you. If you have bought a concession ticket (over 60s/students/U18s) you must also bring ID with you.
Bag/person searches will also be carried out on entry to the stadium. Please do not bring a bag bigger than 297mm x 210mm as these cannot be brought into the stadium, nor do we have any bag storage facilities.
Once inside, there are plenty of food and soft drink outlets which will open at 1pm, including:
- KEV’S KITCHEN, the main food outlet in the concourse area, selling a wide range of good quality hot food. Due to the large numbers in attendance, there may be longer queues than usual and, in advance, we thank you for your patience and will serve you as quickly as we can
- The ‘bar’ serving hatch, directly next to the ‘food’ hatch, serving soft drinks and snacks
- NEW from this weekend, BEACH HUT BBQ by the left of the main stand (also selling soft drinks and snacks)
- HOWIE’S HORSEBOX, situated to the right of the main stand, serving hot drinks, soft drinks, and snacks
Please note that Howie’s Horsebox is CASH ONLY.
Toilets can be found inside the clubhouse and facing the pitch in the building to the right as you go through the main turnstiles. Additional portable toilets can be found behind the main stand and in the fanzone. If clubhouse capacity is reached, supporters wanting to use the indoor toilets will be directed elsewhere.
Smoking and vaping is strictly prohibited inside the stadium. Smoking areas are available and can be pointed out by our stewards who will be located throughout the ground. If you need any further help or assistance, please don’t hesitate to ask them.
With your help, we hope these measures will ensure a safe and enjoyable matchday experience for all. However, in case things don’t go as planned or expected, we do ask for patience. As you can imagine, this sort of occasion doesn’t come round very often and is a first for many of our volunteers who are working hard to help you enjoy yourself.
Thank you and see you soon!