11:59am, Tue 10th Jan 2012
Clubs are heading a campaign to make the Premier Sports TV channel available on Virgin Media.
Premier Sports has the rights to show 30 live Blue Square Bet Premier each season but so far Virgin viewers have missed out. It can take a couple of months to get onto the platform so if people want to get the channel in time for the play-offs then now is the time to act.
The subscription channel is currently only available to SKY customers, and now fans of sports on the channel such as Rugby League and Ice Hockey are lobbying Virgin Media to take the channel on and make it available on their service. If you are a Virgin customer and would like to view Premier Sports please get in touch with Virgin using the details below. If you have contacted them in the past then please do so again while this campaign is running. Hopefully as a group the effect will be stronger.
Details of the campaign message can be found below:
- So far Conference fans have missed out on 45 live games of football from their league.
- As a football fan, if Premier donâ€™t get onto Virgin I am going to move everything to Sky.
- CEO Neil Berkett: Neil.Berkett@virginmedia.co.uk
- Forum: http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/TV/bd-p/tv
- Twitter: @virginmedia
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/virginmedia